Lindsay thinks English people like her









Is a move to England in Lindsay Lohan's future? Sure . . . if she can collect enough cans to pay for airfare. She told People (UK):

"I am so in love with Sam but the truth is neither of us can ever stop arguing with one another. I wake up every morning and despite being more in love with Sam than I have been with anyone in the past, in all honesty I don’t know if we’ll still be together by the time we go to bed.

"We both love England and it would be good to get away from here. I feel trapped sometimes. British people tell me that they really like me so maybe I would do well working over there."

Lindsay shouldn't move to England -- they're far too puritan. She needs to move to a country where they're more tolerant of drug abuse, opinionated women, and homosexual relationships -- like Saudi Arabia. Of course there's really only one reason why a woman like Lindsay should move to a country like that: she'd have to cover up her face whenever she was out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment