Lindsay Goes Street Shopping








This is like a scene out of that crap movie Pretty Woman, not because Lohan is pretty, but because she is looking like a streetwalker who has landed a John dumb enough to give her his credit card to hit up the high-end boutiques and buy herself something that makes her look presentable for all his upper class lawyer friends. Not only am I surprised that she still has money to buy all the expensive clothes she buys, but I’m also surprised at why her face looks like a Halloween mask and it’s only August, not to mention the boutique was nice enough to let her bring her Monkey inside to shop with her, which is a lot better than the store owners around me who yell at me when I bring my dog in, I guess because I’m not Lindsay Lohan and I didn’t star in a couple of movies 5 years ago. Just another example of how unfair life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment