Lindsay Lohan - now a Fashion consultant !





Lindsay Lohan, seen here looking pouty and shopping in SoHo last night, has been asked by Paris fashion house Ungaro to oversee a spanish fashion designer by the name of Estrella Archs. I bet this Estrella girl is writing her resume as we speak.

For her part, Lohan, 23, told WWD she hopes to take Ungaro to a “younger place” with a harder fashion edge.

“When I’m involved in a project, I give my all to it,” the controversial celebrity said. “I feel like there’s a correlation between everything I do, whether it’s pop music or film. I’ve always played a big part in what I wear, the costumes. Clothing is something that’s so expressive in so many ways. It really interests me.
“To be in a position where I’m working with a fashion house in Paris sets it apart from every other celebrity brand.”

Lohan said her first fur coat was an Ungaro, which she purchased about 10 years ago. She prized its leopard spots and a pale pink lining that gave it its je ne sais quoi.
Asked to describe her role in the creative process, Lohan said she “kind of oversees everything [Archs] does, while working with her. Different generations have different ideas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment