Lindsay Lohan Saves Indian Children From Human Trafficking


From the broadcasting corporation that gave the world (or at least British couch potatoes who routinely make love to a dozen cupcakes) Freaky Eaters, My Man Boobs and Me, and F... Off, I’m Fat now comes the documentary “Lindsay Lohan Saves Indian Children From Human Trafficking. How? Who The Hell Cares?”. Yes, BBC has convinced Lindsay Lohan to take a breather from snorting coke with a leaf blower and lighting
hotel beds on fire with her cigarettes and her crotch diesel fuel (the leaded form) to travel to India and convince human traffickers she’d force herself on them if they didn’t abandon their trade. And believe it or not, it’s working, because so far she’s saved 40 children.

Here’s Saint Lilo herself on Twitter:

“Going to make one of my lifelong dreams on my list of things to do in this lifetime!!!!! Wish me luck! Fill you guys in when I return to USA,”

Later on:

“Over 40 children saved so far…… Within one day’s work…… This is what life is about….. Doing THIS is a life worth living!!! Oh, and I’m talking about being in India.”

No comments:

Post a Comment