Lindsay Lohan: Samantha Ronson did not hit me

Actress Lindsay Lohan has used twitter to deny her ex Samantha Ronson has ever hit her.

The 23-year-old actress took to micro-blogging website twitter to blast suggestions her on/off girlfriend has ever been abusive to her.

She tweeted: "This is become a bit much*Samantha R never raised a hand to me, I've never said she did* Enough is Enough. Focus on other more important... World issues (sic)."

Ronson, 32, then thanked Lohan for refuting the claims.

She wrote on twitter: "Thank you for clearing that up. The high road was giving me a nose bleed!

"To ANYONE who perpetuates this rumour accusing me of being violently abusive after Lindsay has denied it: I WILL take legal action. (sic)."

Lohan and Ronson had a difficult relationship while they were dating, and were often seen fighting and arguing in public before their break-up in April 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment