Lindsay Lohan – Helpless and Hopelessly Broke?


Lindsay Lohan is Helpless, Possibly Broke, and going to rehab. The troubled star LiLo is in a mess. She’s reported behind two months on rent and her landlord sent a legal notice to pay or get out of the residence. Lindsay is forced to pay $23,000 and avoided eviction. Looks like this actress don’t get any income and her work prospects is in the edge because of many abuse reports, according to sources.

If many people close to her feel a strong feeling that she’s not well, Dina, her mother insist that Lindsay is fine. But Michael Lohan is not very please with her recent allegations, proved by his reply about Lindsay Tweets about abuse accusation.

“There was no physical abuse,” he said. “When there’s yelling, I tried to shelter my kids from arguments my wife and I had. Dina unfortunately got the kids involved in the things we did, the arguments we had, and still does. She uses my kids as pawns.”

In an interview with E! News, he told that he’s going to make her daughter better by sending her to a rehab.

“I am not going to sit back and watch my daughter die or fall victim to something that so many other kids did. She’s going to a rehab, there’s no doubt.”
“My daughter is going to go to a rehab center and she is going to get better. It does not matter how many times you go, but it has to be done the right way.
“I want her to be willing to do it on her own, and it seems that she’s living in denial. She thinks it’s OK and everyone says she’s fine. But is she fine?”
“Is Lindsay Lohan fine? Tell me I’m wrong and then I’ll stop.”

We hope that she get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment