Lohan lashes out at dad: ‘I hate him so much’


Lohan lashes out at dad: ‘I hate him so much’

While Michael Lohan continues to release new recordings from his personal stash of family phone calls on Radar Online, daughter Lindsay Lohan has found a way to let him know just what she thinks about him without even dialing his digits. She simply followed her father’s footsteps and took her troubles to a gossip site.

“I hate him so much,” the 23-year-old actress ranted to Gossip Cop. “My father knows nothing other than how to sell stories for money instead of getting a real job like normal people do, including myself.”

LiLo’s current “real job” status might be up for debate, but she’s certainly not alone in lashing out at Dad. Seems unwitting phone star Dina Lohan, Lindsay's mom, whose tell-all talks with her ex-husband make up most of his taped material, is equally angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment